• Bachelor’s degree in computer science or successful completion of computer courses and three to five years of experience.
• Hardware/software installation and maintenance experience.
• Thorough knowledge of LAN/WAN networks and desktop technology.
• Strong problem solving & interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work flexible schedules.
• Effective communication skills & strong attention to details.
• Regular and reliable attendance.
Specific Job Functions:
• Responsible for all computer setups and operating system/software installation.
• Diagnoses and assists in the resolution of needed PC repairs.
• Responsible for maintaining and controlling the delivery of all software packages.
• Test all hardware/software purchases for defects and viruses.
• Serves as main point of contact for all service calls for maintenance or warranty repairs for all Bank hardware and software.
• Responsible for maintaining inventory of all Bank software/hardware.
• Maintains and optimizes the bank’s local and wide area network (WANs).
• Researches, recommends, acquires and installs standard industry PC solutions.
• Coordinates the resolution of all data communications issues including telephone line, data line, telephone equipment or peripheral equipment failures.
• Fields all user inquiries relating to hardware, network and software operations and problems.
• Assists in ongoing training of financial institution personnel on specific software and hardware applications.
• Assists in testing bank’s Business Recovery/Disaster Recovery programs.
• Responsible for developing and maintaining the Bank’s Information Security Manual.
• Assists in the resolution of network configuration and implementation issues.
• Responsible implementing procedures related to information access and control.
• Completes annual basic Bank Secrecy Act training.
• Bank Secrecy Act responsibilities include reporting suspicious activity to the BSA Officer and “Knowing Your Customer.”
The above is a description of the ordinary duties of the position. It is expected that from time to time other duties, both related and unrelated to the above, may be assigned and, therefore, required.
For more information, please call (508) 820-4000. Send your resume and your Application for Employment to:
Human Resources Department
160 Cochituate Road
Framingham, MA 01701
Fax to: 508-532-8379 or email to: email@example.com.
We want our Bank to be diverse, where employees and customers feel comfortable.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.