Experience & Education Requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent sales & service experience
• Proven customer service skills
• Good interpersonal, communication, sales & computer skills
• Understanding of financial products and services
Specific Job Functions:
• Provides a complete range of customer service including opening new accounts, explaining available bank products and services, and gathering customer information to process new and existing accounts
• Responsible to provide electronic banking support to customers
• Proactively prospects for new business & participates in sales of bank product
• Actively advises customers on a variety of additional product offering including IRAs, business services, consumer lending services and safe deposit services
• Maintains knowledge of branch policies and procedures with respect to approving checks and overrides
• Handles customer problems and complaints; counsels customers with special needs or requests
• Participates in activities for generating new business such as special events
• Processes mortgage, consumer loan and other payments
• Actively involved in sales, service and product training meetings. Attends seminars regarding banking industry activities
• Handles a comprehensive array of service representative transactions
• May be trained to provide comprehensive commercial services support as a Certified Business Banker (CBB)
• May be trained to accept mortgage loan applications as a licensed originator
• Completes required annual Bank Secrecy Act training which includes emphasis on Currency Transaction Reporting (CTR) completion, how to identify suspicious activity, how to Know Your Customer, and how to perform an Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC) check
• Bank Secrecy Act responsibilities include accurately completing Currency Transaction Reports (CTRs), adhering to the Customer Identification Program (CIP) Policy, reporting suspicious activity to the BSA Officer, and performing Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC) checks
The above is a description of the ordinary duties of the position. It is expected that from time to time other duties, both related and unrelated to the above, may be assigned and therefore, required.
For more information, please call (508) 820-4000. Send your resume and your Application for Employment to:
Human Resources Department
160 Cochituate Road
Framingham, MA 01701
Fax to: 508-532-8379 or email to: email@example.com.
We want our Bank to be diverse, where employees and customers feel comfortable.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.