• Associates degree, college level courses or equivalent business experience
• Successful completion of in-house training program or other approved training program
• Good sales, interpersonal communication skills
• Good organizational and computer skills
Specific Job Functions:
• Receives checks and cash for deposits to accounts, verifies amounts, examines checks for proper endorsement, processes withdrawals and enters deposits into computer records
• Issues treasurer’s checks, money orders and traveler’s checks/cards
• Processes mortgage, consumer loan and other payments and ensures the payments match balances due.
• Balances cash drawer and compares totaled amounts to computer generated proof sheet. Reports any discrepancies to the supervisor as necessary
The above is a description of the ordinary duties of the position. It is expected that from time to time other duties, both related and unrelated to the above, may be assigned and, therefore, required.
For more information, please call (508) 820-4000. Send your resume and your Application for Employment to:
Human Resources Department
160 Cochituate Road
Framingham, MA 01701
Fax to: 508-532-8379 or email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We want our Bank to be diverse, where employees and customers feel comfortable.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.