Experience & Education Requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree and 5 years accounting experience required with accounting degree preferred
• Background and general knowledge of accounting principles
• Experience with the FMS accounting system a plus
• Experience with Crystal Reports database software a plus
• Excellent organizational, communication and financial management skills
• Strong analytical and interpersonal skills
Specific Job Functions:
• Month End/Year End close oversight; includes processing month end/year end entries and balance sheet and income statement analysis for all companies
• Tax payments and accruals, reports to external auditors
• Regulatory reporting including but not limited to Call Report and the FHLB QCR report
• External audit contact for audited financial statements in preparation of year end reports
• Supports monthly Board of Directors report creation and analysis
• Manage multiple loan accounting areas including but not limited to such as ALLL, REO reporting, purchased loans, troubled debt restructuring, loan modifications, sold loans, non-accrual reporting, deferred interest and late charges tracking
• Check processing for subsidiary companies as required
• Budget support
• Report writing and query maintenance from multiple databases provided via the COCC, Banktrac and Intuit vendors
• Certain month end reconcilements including but not limited to deferred compensation, cash surrender value, audit accruals, tax accruals, deferred loan interest accruals, OD loss, Due to Contractor, ALLL, late charges, REO
• COCC GL chart of accounts and mapping oversight
• FMV of all merged assets and liabilities
• Keep current on accounting standards as they are updated
• Coordinate accounting for new retail and lending products as required
The above is a description of the ordinary duties of the position. It is expected that from time to time other duties, both related and unrelated to the above, may be assigned and, therefore, required.
For more information, please call (508) 820-4000. Send your resume and your Application for Employment to:
Human Resources Department
160 Cochituate Road
Framingham, MA 01701
Fax to: 508-532-8379 or email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We want our Bank to be diverse, where employees and customers feel comfortable.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.