Experience & Education Requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree in business or equivalent lending experience
• Extensive knowledge of lending policies and procedures
• Proven sales, organizational and managerial skills
• Excellent interpersonal, communication & computer skills
• Ability to follow and learn new policies regarding the lending process
Specific Job Functions:
• Originates and reviews non-real estate commercial loan requests
• Interviews business loan applicants, provides counsel and underwrites loans using industry and Bank guidelines
• Reviews appraisals, credit reports, background checks, reference checks and other information as needed on loan applicants
• Outlines loan terms and conditions, and informs the borrowers of loan commitments
• Develops and recommends new loan policies & procedures to upgrade and improve the loan services for the benefit of the C&I department
• Researches new legislation and regulations that may affect the financial institution’s lending policies. Ensures compliance with new rules by advising senior management and implementing appropriate changes
• Participates in the development of marketing programs for the financial institution’s commercial non-real estate lending services
• Actively participates in local business and community activities
• Provides regular reports to the Executive Vice President on lending activities
• Maintains knowledge of department policies and procedures through internal and external training activities
For more information, please call (508) 820-4000. Send your resume and your Application for Employment to:
Human Resources Department
160 Cochituate Road
Framingham, MA 01701
Fax to: 508-532-8379 or email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We want our Bank to be diverse, where employees and customers feel comfortable.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.