Last updated April 27, 2020
All Branches Will Be Closed Saturdays Until Further Notice
As part of our ongoing response to COVID-19, we have made the decision to close all branches on Saturdays, including Drive-Up Tellers, effective April 25, 2020.
We are committed to being responsive to the needs of our employees, our customers, and our community as we all deal with an unprecedented situation. In this case, we believe it is prudent to limit the number of hours our employees work each week.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause, but we believe this is in the best interest of supporting and maintaining the health and safety of our employees.
NEW CUSTOMER SERVICE HOURS BEGINNING APRIL 25
By appointment only
Monday – Friday – 8:30am to 4:00pm
Saturday – Closed
Client Services (508) 820-4000
Monday – Friday 8:30am – 4:00pm
Saturday 9:00am – 1:00pm
While we are modifying our branch hours, you can continue to contact our Client Service department on Saturdays from 9:00 – 1:00.
Visiting Our Offices
We are requiring visitors to use the Drive-Up teller for transactions that would normally be conducted at the teller.
Lobby visits are limited and by appointment only. Scheduling your visit will allow us to prepare in advance and assist you in the most efficient way possible. We can also conduct a more thorough cleaning of surfaces between customer visits. You can schedule an appointment by calling 508.820.4000 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org (please note: email is not secure).
Following guidelines from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), we request you NOT visit our offices or use our drive-up tellers if you or an immediate family member:
- are experiencing a fever or respiratory illness
- is in mandatory or voluntary quarantine
- if you have recently traveled to CDC Level 2 or 3 countries within the last two weeks
How to access your accounts without visiting the Bank
- Debit Card With your MutualOne Bank debit card, you can get cash without stepping into the Bank. You can also ask for cashback when shopping for groceries and at other major retailers.
- Online Banking & Mobile Banking Our Online and Mobile Banking services allow customers to manage most, if not all, of their daily banking needs including checking account balances, transferring funds between accounts AND banks, deposit checks and paying bills. You can also use the secure messaging system through Online Banking to connect with members of our team. If you have not used Online & Mobile Banking in the past, now is a great time to get started by signing up for Online Banking and downloading our Mobile Banking App. Click here to get started.
Be aware of Coronavirus-scams
As too often is the case, periods of uncertainty are often accompanied by fraud-related attempts. Scammers have been setting up fraudulent websites to sell virus-related products and using emails and social media in attempts to steal your personal and financial information.
The Federal Trade Commission offers these tips to protect yourself:
- Never click on links from institutions unfamiliar to you. Doing so could result in having a virus downloaded onto your computer or device.
- Ensure you have up-to-date virus software and the latest updates downloaded on your computer or device.
- Be on the alert for false emails from what appears to be the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). Instead, visit the Center for Disease Control and Prevention official website as well as the World Health Organization (WHO) website.
- Ignore ads and online offers promoting vaccines, preventions, treatment, or cure claims for the Coronavirus.
Remember, MutualOne Bank will never call you, unsolicited, and ask for information about your accounts. If you suspect you have been the victim of fraud, please contact the Bank immediately.