How can I activate my card?
When you receive your new ATM or debit card you can activate your card in one of two ways:
- By performing a balance inquiry with your card at one our ATMs. You will need the auto-generated PIN that arrived in the mail separately with you.
- By visiting a Personal Banker at one of our branches with your card.
How do I change the PIN on my card?
If your card is new or a reissue with a new card number, you can change the PIN at any ATM or by calling (800) 448-8268. You will need the auto-generated PIN number that you should have received separately after you received the card. You can also stop by one of the branches and see a teller or personal banker for assistance.
If your card is an existing card or has been reissued with the same card number, you can change the PIN at an ATM or by calling 1.800.448.8268. You can also stop by one of the branches for assistance.
Who do I contact if my card is lost or stolen?
If your ATM or debit card is lost or stolen, please call (800) 264-5578, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
How can I order a new ATM/Debit card?
- If you have Online Banking, simply log on, click on Secure Forms, and select New ATM/Debit Card. Complete the form and click submit.
- Stop by one of our branches, or
- If you need to cancel and reorder an existing card, you can call (508) 820-4000
What is the minimum age required to apply for a MutualOne Bank ATM or Debit card?
You must be 18 years or older to apply for an ATM or debit card. If a parent or guardian is a joint owner on the account, you must be 16 years or older to apply for an ATM or debit card. (Some restrictions may apply).
What if I’m traveling overseas?
Because FraudWatch Plus uses geography as one factor when looking for potential fraud, you should contact Client Services before you leave to minimize the risk your debit card may be blocked while you are away.