MutualOne Bank is looking for an experienced outside mortgage originator to join our growing mortgage team.
Experience & Education Requirements:
* Bachelor’s degree or equivalent business development experience.
* Must meet NMLS licensing requirements
* Sufficient computer skills to work with mortgage origination software
* Strong customer service and communication skills
* Good understanding of lending compliance procedures, laws and regulations
* Proficiency with loan origination software, Fannie Mae DU, Microsoft Word and Excel programs
* Needs to be self-motivated, analyze situations and set priorities
Specific Job Functions:
The outside mortgage originator’s primary duties will include meeting, and maintaining ongoing communication, customers and prospects outside and away from the Bank, as well as developing and cultivating relationships within the real estate community and beyond with the goal of soliciting new business. For a full list of specific job functions, please visit our website.
Benefits & Salary:
At MutualOne Bank, we firmly believe that our employees drive the success of the company. We provide an organizational environment that maximizes morale by emphasizing teamwork, internal collaboration and growth potential for all employees.
This is a salaried and commissioned position. In addition, we offer a comprehensive benefits package – including health, dental & vision plans; retirement and pension plans, and tuition reimbursement – based on eligibility to meet the diverse needs of all employees and their family members.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer who actively pursues diversity in the workforce. It is our policy not to discriminate against employees and applicants in regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, genetics, gender identity or any other category protected by law.
Click here to apply for this position.