Take advantage of 0% financing and an easy and affordable way to improve your home’s energy efficiency.
MutualOne Bank is committed to helping make homeownership more affordable. That’s why we’ve partnered with Mass Save® to offer a smart and easy way to increase energy efficiency and reduce costs – Mass Save HEAT Loans.
Energy upgrades to fit your budget
With a HEAT loan, you could borrow up to $50,000* for up to 84 months – at no interest – to help you make qualified energy-efficient improvements, including:
- Heating systems
- Attic, wall, and basement insulation
- Central air conditioning and heat pumps
- Domestic hot water systems
- Solar hot water systems
- Energy-efficient thermostats
- ENERGY STAR® qualified replacement window
For a full list of qualified upgrades, visit the Mass Save website.
It’s easy to apply!
Here’s all you need to do:
- Call Mass Save at (866) 527-7283 to schedule your no-cost home energy assessment.
- Fill out and submit the paperwork provided by your Mass Save representative, including a signed proposal from an authorized contractor.
- Receive your HEAT Loan Authorization Form, required for your application.
- Apply with MutualOne Bank by downloading and completing our Consumer Loan Application and sending by:
- Email Click to send a secure email
- Fax (508) 655–9313
- Mail Consumer Loan Department, MutualOne Bank, 49 Main Street, Natick MA 01760
- In-Person Visit our Residential Loan Center at 49 Main Street, Natick
- Call (508) 820-4000 to speak with a loan advisor
Offering Mass Save HEAT Loans is just one of the many ways MutualOne Bank is here for you.
For more information or answers to any questions, please visit our Client Service Center, use our Information Request Form, or call us at (508) 820-4000.
We currently lend in the following Counties: Middlesex, Worcester, Suffolk and Norfolk
*Some restrictions may apply. This offer is subject to credit approval and may be subject to change or cancellation. Minimum loan amount is $500. APR refers to Annual Percentage Rate. The monthly payment would be approximately $83.34 per $1,000 borrowed based on 0.00% APR for 12 months. Eligible Mass Save HEAT Loan customers will need to obtain cost estimates from licensed contractors and submit them to the Home Assessment Vendor for approval.
Loans between $25,001 – $50,000 are offered as part of the Mass Save Super Heat loan program. These loans will be secured by a UCC lien on the equipment and will have closing costs of $75 (UCC Recording fee $75). Minimum credit score of 640 for Heat Loans $1,000-$25,000; 680 for Super Heat Loans $25,001-$50,000.