Our updated bill payment system is now active – we thank you for your patience during this update.
The first time you log in
When you select the Pay My Bills tab, you will notice a new user interface.
- Confirm Payee Information. Before paying any bills, we recommend that you confirm the accuracy of your Payee Information, including delivery dates.
- Re-enroll in eBills. If you have been receiving eBills, you will need to re-enroll through Pay My Bills to continue receiving eBills. In most cases, the re-enrollment process will only require that you select the payee and enter identifying information.
- New funding date. Money will be deducted from your account when a bill is actually paid by the bank (typically the “deliver by” date), rather than when it is scheduled for payment. This means your current balance will not reflect payments that have been scheduled but not delivered to the payee.
New features included in our bill payment system update are:
- More flexibility in scheduling options
- Alerts and enhanced fraud monitoring to protect you from unauthorized payments.
- Enhanced eBills
- New payment scheduling options that interact with your eBills
- Group payees into categories you create
- Schedule payment reminders with the option to receive email notices
- And more
For more information, please contact Client Services at (508) 820-4000.