Dedicated to enhancing the qualify of life in the Bank’s market area through its ongoing support of charitable, educational, and civic initiatives that contribute to the overall well-being of the people and communities it serves, the MutualOne Charitable Foundation considers grants of up to $10,000 in the areas of workforce development, health and human services, housing, education, community development, the environment, and culture and the arts. Special emphasis is placed on those projects that focus on the less-advantaged and/or underserved populationClick here for Foundation News & Awards
Grant applicants must be non-profit 501(c)(3) organizations, municipalities, or public schools located in or serving communities in the Bank’s market area. The Foundation will not fund political or sectarian activities.
In reviewing proposals, the Trustees will give special consideration to the following:
- The benefit to low and moderate-income population
- The demonstrated needs of the target population to be served
- The size of the population in the Bank’s market area to be impacted by the grant
- The projected impact of the project on the population served by the applicant
- The significance of the grant to the applicant’s ability to implement the project
- The sustainability of the project once the grant period has ended
- The significance of the grant in addressing community-wide problems and concerns
How to Apply
Grant applications are reviewed quarterly. Application deadlines are February 1, May 1, August 1, and November 1.
To apply for funding, applicants must submit a Grant Application. Click here to download the Grant Application Guidelines (pdf).
Grant requests will be considered for program support, seed money, challenge grants, and capital improvements. Not all requests can be met, and amounts granted may not match the amounts requested. Proposals must include information as outlined in our application guidelines, keeping in mind the funding criteria.
Application materials can be emailed to CharitableFoundation@
Yves Munyankindi, Charitable Foundation Administrator
160 Cochituate Road
Framingham, MA 01701.